Feb 17, 2009

Dark Double Delight Chocolatey Chip Cookies

I'm sorry all, due to personal reasons, I've had to remove the recipe. I've been updating the recipe quite a bit and working out the portions of ingredients and have come up with a better cookie. Unfortunately, my wife wants to sell it at her boutiques. So, to help promote her sales of cookies and confectioneries (we are selling caramel popcorn balls and candies, all home made), I've decided to help promote it by allowing her private use of my recipe. I'm sorry all, but if you'd like to try our final cookie, email me and I'll tell you where she will be selling it in Utah or Washington (depending on the time)

Thanks,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this recipe! I can't wait to make some of my own. I want to try it out with non-dairy ingredients too so Daniel can try them. I'll let you know how they turn out.
    --I never would have guessed the dark cocoa. I'm with Sara, not a fan, but those cookies were awesome even with the dark chocolate!

    ReplyDelete